Sunday, October 20, 2013

How to deal with teenagers

I love kids, but I am not a fan of teenagers. Teenagers are just so hard to please. I have fun making them feel stupid. 


"My room, my rules." 
Uh, no. Your room? Since when did you start paying rent?
"When I get a job, I'm going to buy myself a new ____."
How about you start by learning how to listen to your parents?  Then you can think about getting a job.  Let me tell ya, when you have a job, you have a thing called a BOSS. 
"I hate my life." 
Whatever, get over it. There are worse things in life that could happen, like getting your Xbox taken a way for a week is not one.
"WIFI is down. I can't do my homework."
I can always take you to my parents house and you can use their encyclopedia.
"I have to walk?!"
Crawling is always an option.
"All my friends have iPhones."
And all my friends have boob jobs. What's your point?


No comments:

Post a Comment