Tuesday, August 27, 2013

8 easy steps to (MY) clean closet

I finally got around to cleaning my closet. It still is a work in progress, but I got the majority of it done. 
The biggest thing was to get my husbands stuff out of there to make room for all my things. We got him a tiny Ikea closet to fit all his 8 shirts. LOL

It took me 8 easy steps to do it.You can too!

  1. Pour yourself a drink. Since it is only 10am I made it a Mimosa.
  2. Enjoy your drink for a few minutes
  3. Play some loud Country music. Something about it makes me efficient in cleaning.
  4. Separate dresses from skirts, shirts and pants.
  5. Color coordinate (very important)
  6. Put storage boxes to good use (undies, bras, socks,ect.) all went in there
  7. Organize shoes in shoe organizer. Easy for me to do, I wear a size 3 in kids so all my shoes fit in one.
  8. Pour another drink.
I realize this is not much of a list, but it worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment